These leather shot shell cuffs will keep extra shells close for those quick reloads! These look and fit great on everything from vintage doubles to modern pumps and autos.
- Fits any shotgun with a standard adult sized straight comb butt stock (*does not fit Monte Carlo stocks or stocks with cheek swells).
- 10 thru 28G hold 4 shells, .410 holds 5 shells
- Right or Left handed available!
- Rear strap that keeps it from sliding! Doesn't affect shoulder feel at all.
- 550 Cord or Leather Lacing
- Antique Brass Eyelets available
- Name, initials or gauge stamping available!
- 4 colors to choose from
- Handmade in Celina, Texas, USA!
- Please see Lead Time page for current estimated lead times.
*Please note the color can vary slightly from cuff to cuff. I use antique gel dye to achieve a unique finish. Colors tend to be slightly mottled with a vintage look.
*Note: Black can sometimes appear as a dark navy color under certain lighting conditions and against black synthetic stocks. The leather I use to make the cartridge cuffs can accept dyes differently from piece to piece lending to their uniqueness, however the black cuffs can vary in that spectrum depending on background, lighting and our own eyes.