Installation of your Cartridge Cuff:
Installation of your Lever Wrap:
Installation of your sling:
Tips on use and care for your Mason Leather:
- You should not have to clean or condition your Cartridge Cuff, Rifle Sling or other leather gear very often, once a year or even less is normal. I recommend wiping dust off with a clean, soft cloth. Condition the leather occasionally and lightly ONLY WITH Fiebing's Mink Oil Paste (easily found online). Before shipping I thoroughly finish the leather with Fiebing's Mink Oil Paste and it requires no further application for quite some time.
- NEVER USE AUTOMOTIVE, UPHOLSTERY, OR SHOE PRODUCTS ON YOUR MASON LEATHER.
- A light rain shower while stalking in the woods won't ruin your leather, but hunting in the rain or swamp constantly will. Try and keep your leather dry. If your leather gets wet, it can cause discoloration.
- Take cartridges out of loops when not in use, or when the day's hunt is over. If you store cartridges in the loops long-term the loops may eventually become looser.
- Loops are sized to hold straight-wall cartridges midway on the case, not pushed down to the rim. Loops are sized to hold bottleneck cartridges with the shoulder of the case at the bottom of the loop. Shoving cartridges down through the loops to the rim will stretch the loops.