Need some extra shells or just want to dress up your rifle a bit? These Cartridge Cuffs will do both! Handmade from 7/8oz Top Grain leather, these Cartridge Cuffs are built to last a lifetime. I have developed a cut that fits almost every butt stock just right, from your Marlin & Winchester lever actions, to bolt actions and more. As long as you have a straight-comb butt stock (no big cheek swells), these will fit great!
- These fit any rifle with a standard adult sized, straight comb butt stock (*does not fit Monte Carlo stocks or stocks with cheek swells)
- Right or Left handed available!
- 5 Cartridge Loops
- Loops sized specifically to your caliber - ANY caliber/cartridge except rimfire
- See separate listings for shot shell cuffs
- Rear strap that keeps it from sliding! Doesn't affect shoulder feel at all.
- 550 Cord or Leather Lacing
- Antique Brass Eyelets available
- Name, initials or caliber stamping available
- Handmade in Celina, Texas, USA!
- Please see Lead Time page for current estimated lead times.
*Please note the color can vary slightly from cuff to cuff. I use antique gel dye to achieve a unique finish. Colors tend to be slightly mottled with a vintage look.
*Note: Black can sometimes appear as a dark navy color under certain lighting conditions and against black synthetic stocks. The leather I use to make the cartridge cuffs can accept dyes differently from piece to piece lending to their uniqueness, however the black cuffs can vary in that spectrum depending on background, lighting and our own eyes.