The Latigo Leather Belt by Mason Leather! - Specs:
- Handmade in USA!
- 1.5" width fits most pant loops
- 7 holes with 1-inch spacing
- 10/12oz American Latigo Leather tanned by Tennessee Tanning Company, the same folks that supply the leather used to make Rawlings MLB baseball gloves!
- Solid antique brass roller bar buckle for a rugged, clean look and easy wear!
- Solid 1-piece strap construction means your Mason Leather belt will never break, crack or split!
- Handsome belt keeper crafted from the same exact leather as the belt!
Mason Leather belts are one-piece straps of the finest latigo leather. These handsome jean belts will mold to you over time, developing character and shape. As you wear them the edges will smooth and the belt will break in and look better year after year!
*Please note: these are not "carry belts," these are jean belts. These are far more comfortable than carry belts, are more flexible and not designed to be loaded with excess weight beyond a knife or multi-tool pouch.
How to choose your belt size:
Your belt size will typically be one size or 2 inches larger than your pant size. For example, your jean waist size is 36, your belt size would be 38. I highly suggest you measure a current belt you wear from the buckle tongue to the hole at the other end you buckle through (do not measure to the tip of the belt).
*Returns due to ordering the wrong size are not accepted. These are custom cut to your order. Please ensure you order the correct size.