Finally a high quality handmade leather magazine cuff for the Ruger 10/22! This magazine cuff holds two factory 10-rd rotary magazines in perfectly fit pouches with secure snap closure. Perfect for a quick reload while plinking, squirrel hunting or walking the back 40!
- 8oz Top Grain Leather body construction
- 6oz Top Grain Leather pouch construction
- Right or Left handed available!
- 550 Cord or Leather Lacing
- Antique Brass Eyelets available
- Name, initials, or caliber stamping available! (7 character limit) This stamping will be under the magazine pouches
- Several cheek-side stamping designs available
- Handmade in Celina, Texas, USA!
- Please see Lead Time page for current estimated lead times.
*Note: Color can vary a bit from piece to piece which lends to its uniqueness. Sometimes it will turn out a little darker, sometimes a little lighter. Please expect some variance.*
*Note: Black can sometimes appear as a dark navy color under certain lighting conditions and against black synthetic stocks. The leather I use to make the cartridge cuffs can accept dyes differently from piece to piece lending to their uniqueness, however the black cuffs can vary in that spectrum depending on background, lighting and our own eyes.*