**NOTE: Coal can sometimes appear as a very dark brown. Leather sometimes accepts dyes differently and Coal shows the most variation. It is a beautiful color, but if you want a more traditional black order a "Black" cuff from that listing.**
These leather shot shell cuffs will keep extra shells close for those quick reloads! These look and fit great on everything from vintage doubles to modern pumps and autos.
*Please note the color can vary slightly from cuff to cuff. I use antique gel dye to achieve a unique finish. Colors tend to be slightly mottled with a vintage look.
- Fits any shotgun with a standard adult sized, straight comb butt stock
- 10 thru 28 Gauge hold 4 shells, .410 holds 5 shells
- Right or Left handed available!
- Rear strap that keeps it from sliding! Doesn't affect shoulder feel at all.
- 550 Cord or Leather Lacing
- Antique Brass Eyelets available
- Name, initials or gauge stamping available!
- Handmade in Plano, Texas, USA!
- Please see Lead Time page for current estimated lead times.