**NOTE: Coal can sometimes appear as a very dark brown. Leather sometimes accepts dyes differently and Coal shows the most variation. It is a beautiful color, but if you want a more traditional black order a "Black" cuff from that listing.**
Need some extra shells or just want to dress up your rifle a bit? These Cartridge Cuffs will do both! Handmade from 7/8oz Top Grain leather, these Cartridge Cuffs are built to last a lifetime. I have developed a cut that fits almost every butt stock just right, from your Marlin & Winchester lever actions, to bolt actions and more. As long as you have a straight-comb butt stock (no big cheek swells), these will fit great!
*Please note the color can vary slightly from cuff to cuff. I use antique gel dye to achieve a unique finish. Colors tend to be slightly mottled with a vintage look.
- These fit any rifle with a standard adult sized, straight comb butt stock
- Right or Left handed available!
- 5 Cartridge Loops
- Loops sized specifically to your caliber - ANY caliber/cartridge except .22lr
- See separate listings for shot shell cuffs
- Rear strap that keeps it from sliding! Doesn't affect shoulder feel at all.
- 550 Cord or Leather Lacing
- Antique Brass Eyelets available
- Name, initials or caliber stamping available
- Handmade in Plano, Texas, USA!
- Please see Lead Time page for current estimated lead times.