Ever go to the local sporting goods store looking for a simple, high quality leather sling only to find foreign made junk or neoprene this and nylon that? That was my experience, so I decided to make my own sling and make it available to every hunter with just a few clicks of the mouse!
Each sling is cut, punched, dyed and finished by hand in my Plano, Texas workshop.
Be sure to add some Uncle Mike's Sling Swivels to your order from the "Extras" page and I will install them on your sling before shipment!
- 9oz Full Grain Leather construction
- Antique Brass Chicago Screw adjustment - adjustable along its full length
- 1" or 1 1/4" wide
- 46" at full length, plenty for me with a heavy coat and I'm 6'2" & 250 lbs. Need longer? Just shoot me an email!
- Finished with hand-rubbed Mink Oil
- Handmade in Plano, Texas, USA!
- Made to order, ships in 3-4 weeks