Ever go to the local sporting goods store looking for a simple, high quality leather sling only to find foreign made junk or neoprene this and nylon that? That was my experience, so I decided to make my own sling and make it available to every hunter with just a few clicks of the mouse!
Each sling is cut, punched, dyed and finished by hand in my Plano, Texas workshop.
- 7/8oz Full Grain Leather construction - very strong while giving some flex!
- Antique Brass Chicago Screw adjustment - adjustable along its full length
- 1 1/4" wide
- 46" at full length, plenty for me with a heavy coat and I'm 6'2" & 250 lbs.
- Finished with hand-rubbed Mink Oil
- Handmade in Plano, Texas, USA!
**NOTICE: Black can sometimes appear as a dark navy color under certain lighting conditions and against black synthetic stocks. The leather I use can accept dyes differently from piece to piece lending to their uniqueness, however the black wallets can vary in that spectrum depending on background, lighting and our own eyes. This notice serves to let you know this and that returns or refunds based on the shade of black will not be accepted.**