Ever go to the local sporting goods store looking for a simple, high quality leather sling only to find foreign made junk or neoprene this and nylon that? That was my experience, so I decided to make my own sling and make it available to every hunter with just a few clicks of the mouse!
Each sling is cut, punched, dyed and finished by hand in my little Plano, Texas workshop.
- 9oz Full Grain Leather construction
- Antique Brass Chicago Screw adjustment - adjustable along its full length!
- 1" or 1 1/4" wide
- 46" at full length, plenty for me with a heavy coat and I'm 6'2" & 250 lbs. Need longer? Just shoot me an email!
- Eco-friendly dye
- Finished with hand-rubbed Mink Oil
- Handmade in Texas, USA
- Free Domestic Shipping
- International shipping available
- Made to order, ships in 1-2 weeks