The rust on dad’s old pickup truck. You remember the way it felt, the way it smelled, the essence it created as y’all drove down the old dirt road making memories. Years later you were glad he never got around to restoring the old pickup and now it sits in your driveway, just the way he left it... ready to make more memories with a new generation.
The Rust Belt by Mason Leather - Specs:
- Handmade in USA
- 1.5" width fits most pant loops
- 7 holes with 1-inch spacing
- 9/10oz American English bridle leather tanned by the famous Chahin tannery
- Solid antique brass center bar buckle for a rugged and clean look
- Buckle can be swapped via removable Chicago screws
- Solid 1-piece strap construction means your Mason Leather belt will never break, crack or split
Mason Leather belts are one-piece straps of the finest bridle leather. They are not dress belts and will mold to you over time, developing character and shape. As you wear them, put them on and take them off, the edges will smooth and the belt will break in, aging like a grand whiskey.
How to choose your belt size:
Your belt size will be one size or 2 inches larger than your pant size. For example, your jean waist size is 36, your belt size would be 38. Alternatively, you can measure a current belt you wear from where the leather meets the buckle (do not include the buckle itself) to the hole at the other end you buckle through (do not measure to the tip of the belt).
Each Mason Leather belt is cut-to-order. Please check the lead time page for current estimated lead times to ship.