**NOTE: Coal can sometimes appear as a very dark brown. Leather sometimes accepts dyes differently and Coal shows the most variation. It is a beautiful color, but if you want a more traditional black order a "Black" cuff from that listing.**
Finally a high quality handmade leather magazine cuff for the Ruger 10/22! This magazine cuff holds two factory 10-rd rotary magazines in perfectly fit pouches with secure snap closure. Perfect for a quick reload while plinking, squirrel hunting or walking the back 40!
- 7oz Top Grain Leather body construction
- 6oz Top Grain Leather pouch construction
- Right or Left handed available!
- 550 Cord or Leather Lacing
- Antique Brass Eyelets available
- Name, initials, or caliber stamping available! (7 character limit) This stamping will be under the magazine pouches
- Several cheek-side stamping designs available
- Handmade in Plano, Texas, USA!
- Please see Lead Time page for current estimated lead times.